Play Geometry Dash DeCode which is an Easy Demon Level created by Rek3dge. Jump over numerous buzzsaws and spikes to get to the destination safely.
If you are fond of Geometry Dash, this game is a perfect fit for you. It is a 1.9 Easy Demon created by Rek3dge and is also one of the most popular Demons. In this game, you can easily realize the novelty of the wave game mode. For that reason. it is formerly said to be an incredibly difficult level. However, now it is just a difficult Easy Demon for most newbies who are just discovering the game. Play the game and don't ignore other versions such as Geometry Dash Quest For Perfection and Geometry Dash Count To Ten.
The gameplay of Geometry Dash Decode
- 0-10%: At the start of the game, you have to control a normal-speed cube to jump over many buzzsaws and spikes.
- 10-24%: Then, the character changes to a double-speed ship that can fly. Next, it quickly becomes an easy upside-down UFO. After that, it changes to a cube with two jumps and goes through a couple of gravity portals.
- 24-36%: You will enter a double-speed wave section.
- 36-48%: Then, you have to control a double-speed ball to traverse the maze..
- 48-76%: When the music stops, you will enter a triple-speed cube section featuring a large number of moderately difficult timings and fakes. After that, the character transforms into a UFO and then a cube.
- 76-84%: After that, the level switches to a tight wave segment
- 84-91%: Afterwards, you will come to a half-speed ship sequence with gravity changes.
- 91-100%: The final appearance of the character is a normal-speed mini-cube with lots of easy-to-time jumps scattered over the course of two "block mazes". When you see Rek3dge's name, it means that you have reached the destination.
How to control: Click the left mouse button to jump or fly up.